Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The author hereby transfers, assigns, or conveys all copyright ownership to the International Journal of Ayurvedic Medicine (IJAM). By this transfer, the article becomes the property of theÂ IJAM and may not be published elsewhere without written permission from the IJAM.
This transfer of copyright also implies transfer of rights for printed, electronic, microfilm, and facsimile publication. No royalty or other monetary compensation will be received for transferring the copyright of the article to the IJAM.
The IJAM, in turn, grants each author the right to republish the article in any book for which he or she is the author or editor, without paying royalties to the IJAM, subject to the express conditions that (a) the author notify IJAM in advance in writing of this republication and (b) a credit line attributes the original publication to IJAM.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.